The TCJA Highlights for Business Owners
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act signed into law on December 22, 2017 creates sweeping changes that impact every business owner planning for exit. This graphic highlights five of the new tax law provisions, and the implications to exit planning.
The tax rules have changed, and this infographic identifies some ways that your exit planning may need to adapt as a result, including:
- The major provisions of the TCJA
- How TCJA affects your exit strategy
- How TCJA affects business growth and value
- How TCJA affects your exit timeline
- How TCJA affects achieving financial freedom
To download the full infographic, please go to the NAVIX Consultants website.